The Collectors Corner Blog on ARTmine is a relatively new initiative by Agora Gallery. Even so, it is increasingly becoming a space for emerging as well as established collectors to learn new things and share their thoughts. Because of that, we are always on the look-out for talented and brilliant contributors and art collectors like you to enrich the conversation. If you have a knack for expressing, much like our artists here on ARTmine, and have some brilliant ideas, we would love to hear from you!
Please take some time to go through the guidelines for submitting a post.
We believe in publishing content that is interesting to and helpful for our audience. Our followers are a mix of art collectors, current and prospective artists, as well as art enthusiasts. Our main aim is to post content that is engaging and useful for our target audience. When submitting a post or an idea, you should keep in mind the three main prerequisites for our content –
Originality – The content must be original work and must not have been published anywhere else.
Innovation – Choose topics that have not already been covered by us. Feel free to be creative while also keeping in mind the writing style of the blog.
Accuracy – Any data or facts in the articles should be backed up with their sources.
Our posts are divided into a number of categories. The details of categories that you may submit for are as follows –
Curator’s Tips – Aimed at providing important tips, instructions, and advice on collecting and buying art, this versatile category is a go-to place for emerging and seasoned collectors alike. Whether you’re a seasoned art professional or a collector, if you have some useful knowledge, do share it!
Featured Collectors – If you have recently purchased a work of art from ARTmine or are a regular client of ours and would like to tell us about your experience, you could be featured on our blog.
Even if your article does not fit either of these categories, do not hesitate to write to us. We believe that there is always room for improvements and improvisations.
How To Submit
You can write to us about an idea or a topic that you would like to cover or you could also send in your article straightaway. If we think it fits well with our content, we will publish it!
There are a few things to keep in mind –
- The article could be in HTML format or a Word Document.
- The article should have a catchy and informative title.
- Please include the images in the word document or attach them separately. Do remember to give us the source of your images. If you do not have any images, let us know and our experts will help you out!
- The article must be original content. We will check for plagiarism.
- The article can include links (up to 5) but we will revise them and delete any spam links or links that we think are unnecessary.
- Please try to stick to the tone of the blog. Our content is written in a friendly manner with a touch of authority. Clear arguments and structured content is what we look for in potential posts.
- Our posts always end with a call-to-action conclusion so as to promote audience interaction.
- Please do include a small bio (150-200 words) to accompany your piece of writing.
Email us your article with accompanying materials (if you have any) to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: We have the right to deny publishing an article if it doesn’t suit our requirements. We also have the right to edit the articles to suit our content.